To complete the graduate certificate, students must complete 4 graduate level courses totaling 15 credits:
Autumn or Winter Quarter:
- RE 510: Introduction to Real Estate (3 credits, only for non MSRE students)*
- RE 513: Real Estate & Investment (4 credits)**
- RE 516: Real Estate Economics/Market Analysis (4 credits)
- RE 550: Real Estate Development (4 credits)
* Students can also take RE510 in the autumn quarter
** Students can replace RE513 with FIN579 (Introduction to Real Estate & Investments) in the autumn quarter. RE510 remains a prerequisite. Aside from the specific case of RE513 and FIN579, no course substitution is allowed.